A pressure washing is a mechanical washer which is spread from a nozzle. It could be the need of many industries and pump stations. This is a mechanical instrument used to spray water. There is a triggered gun like button in it. Usually small in size and creates a lot of noise as water comes out with great force. Some of the uses are as follows
- For cleaning glass doors windows of high length
- For the removal of the congested strong dust from any surface
- For cleaning roads
- For cleaning vehicles
- It can be used in agricultural fields
How does it look like
It is small in size with a small pump inside. A hosepipe with a nozzle gives it a mechanical look. When in use it creates a back pressure too. So need to be strong to handle it. Your hand gloves could help you as in naked hand it might slips out. Different types of nozzles are available in the market. Some are used for a straight water flow some for a spiral water flow. You can attach it with the trigger gun directly. A motor is there inside which could be damaged with a less water supply. Some of the motors allow the detergent to clean the target area with water. A high pressure injector mixes the detergent when the water leaves the pump.
How is it used?
Normally it is used outdoors. Some are electricity driven or some consumes power from petrol. As in outdoor are plug access is not always available. Mostly it is used to run with a petrol power. Commonly it is used to eradicate pollution. So it is used in adverse climates. You need to take good care of the motor. You can control it with an on-off switch at the handle.
- The velocity is very high at the nozzle point. It can break bones. So you need to be careful before a start.
- The gun point could be handled with gloves in hand.
- If it is a delicate surface think before cleaning. It can damage the surface.
- Due to the extreme noise of the engines it should be avoided in an enclosed area.
- As the motor vibrates it can affect your body. Make sure of your fitness before using it.
When you start cleaning try to roam the nozzle around. Do not fixedly hold it in a particular place. It can crack the surface. Some of the engine can be used with hot water. So you need to be very careful about your own skin.
Where it is used
It is normally used in industrial purposes. Mostly it is used outdoors for cleaning purpose. You can sometimes use it at your home too but you need to handle it with extra care. Sometimes a pressure washing is used for disinfecting. You can use it for cleaning high buildings and distant places. You can even clean a cozy corner using this pressure washing.